Before your appointment:
- You may eat a light snack such as toast, muffin, bagel, or fruit. You may also have coffee, juice, milk, or water.
- Shower or bathe as usual.
- Dress comfortably in a 2-piece outfit. Bring socks and/or sweater.
- Please take your routine daily medications (blood pressure, thyroid) as prescribed.
Bring to your appointment:
- Your payment in cash, debit, or credit card. Cardholder must be present with valid I.D.
- A government-issued ID with your date of birth (driver’s license, state ID, birth certificate, or passport). Minors (under 18) must have proper ID. Contact the clinic to be sure you have everything required.
- If you are receiving sedation, bring someone to drive you home and we must see your driver’s license at check-in.
- If you are having local anesthesia only, you may drive yourself.
- Your completed forms (filled out in black ink).
- If you’re using health insurance, bring your insurance card.
As a courtesy to other patients, we ask that no children be brought to the clinic