The following procedures are in place to protect our patients and staff:
- Facemasks worn covering nose and mouth are required in the clinic.
- Social distancing is practiced. To assist with social distancing:
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the clinic. Patients only.
- During busy times, patients may be asked to wait in their cars until called.
- Frequent hand-washing is encouraged.
- Temperature checks and a survey to assess COVID-19 risks are required when entering the clinic.
- Free-standing air filters have been added to the clinic spaces.
- Clinic staff are swab-tested for COVID-19.
We Are Here for You
Call us with any questions you have about our COVID guidelines or your situation. You are our top priority.