The following procedures are in place to protect our patients and staff:
- Facemasks worn covering the nose and mouth are required in the clinic.
- Social distancing is practiced.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the clinic. Patients only.
- During busy times, patients may be asked to wait in their cars until called.
- Frequent hand-washing is encouraged.
- Temperature checks and a survey to assess COVID-19 risks are required when entering the clinic.
- Free-standing air filters have been added to the clinic spaces.
- Clinic staff are swab-tested for COVID-19.
Since 1976, the Houston Women’s Clinic has been the trusted leader in providing safe, compassionate and confidential abortion care
Houston Women’s Clinic
If you or someone you care about is considering terminating a pregnancy, rest assured you are not alone. It is such a personal, private decision; you don’t want to share with everyone. So, where do you turn for help and honest information? How do you find the best abortion clinic for your specific needs? The best thing you can do is educate yourself. As you research clinics, you will find that not all clinics are the same.
Be sure to ask lots of questions, and trust your feelings. We are here to provide you with the best care available.
Meet Dr. Rosenfeld
Our Professional & Caring Staff
Our staff is specially trained to provide supportive abortion counseling that respects your choice. By providing individual, personalized care, we take time with each patient. Counseling is on an individual basis, not in a group, because we respect your right to privacy and confidentiality.
Why Choose Us?
The Houston Women’s Clinic is absolutely the best abortion clinic in Houston. Houston doctors have been referring their patients to Dr. Rosenfeld since 1976 . Read our patient testimonials to compare.
Request Free Consultation
Please complete the short form below and one of our specialists will be in contact with you shortly. Your privacy and confidentiality is a top priority.